Sandpoint women's Trail running and yoga clinic
June 10-12, 2016 Schweitzer mountain, Idaho
We're taking our show on the road! We're following spring into the Selkirks, to base our next weekend getaway at Idaho's Schweitzer Mountain Resort, in Sandpoint, ID. We'll work on running technique; learn how to stay injury-free; learn how to eat for optimal performance with nourishing meals to fuel and refuel, and of course, how yoga can supplement your running. Join us for daily runs, yoga, food, and new friends.
The plan: wake up, eat yummy food, run, eat yummy food, practice yoga, relax, eat yummy food, sleep, repeat.
When: Friday, June 10 to Sunday, June 12, 2016
What: running, yoga, good food, new friends, sun.
Cost: $200. Includes the following:
- Hosted Hors d'Oeuvres and drinks Friday evening, all breakfasts, and lunch on Saturday
- Guided trail runs in groups based on level and distance
- Yoga practice with an emphasis on running muscles
- Running technique work
- Injury prevention/strength session
- Goodies from our partners
- Demo products from Ultimate Directions
- Warm sun (hopefully) and new friends
Bring a friend for $20 off! Use discount code friend2016 at checkout.