October 6-8, 2016: Mazama, WA
Running, Strength, Technique, Food
Join us for our second-annual Fall Trail Running Camp, a weekend destination event in the beautiful Methow Valley with coached workouts and informative talks all tailored to to help you build a repertoire of workout formats and techniques to ensure that you stay strong and capable on the trails.
Our venue is Mazama, WA: an athletic paradise with hundreds of miles of trail and dirt road for running, steep hill work, and "field strength" exercises. Participants can choose their lodgings (below are suggestions for good group options), and our rallying point will be the Mazama Community Center, where our private camp chef will have delicious and healthy meals and snacks for us on either end of our training sessions. We'll also host some technique and training talks here, even a yoga session for those interested!
The plan: Morning and afternoon training sessions, with emphases on developing aerobic capacity and building strength. In between, eat delicious meals, rest and recover, and partake of the beautiful Methow fall weather!
When: Friday October 6th through Sunday, October 8th
What: Trail running, strength training, food, yoga, fun, friends
Cost: $375 ($350 if you bring a friend). Includes the following:
- All breakfasts, lunches and snacks; dinner on Friday and Saturday nights
- Guided group workouts with options for different levels and distances
- Optional yoga practice on Saturday afternoon
- Technique work and individual coaching help throughout all sessions
- Evening talks on injury prevention and laying out a training plan for the winter
- Technical shirt and other goodies from our partners
- Demo products from La Sportiva and Ultimate Directions
- Photos from Hannah Dewey Photography
- Warm days, cool nights, and a tired-but-happy you come Sunday afternoon!
Lodging is separate, so you can camp, stay with friends, share a house with friends, or stay at a local lodge. The Mazama Ranch House is right next to where we'll be for the weekend, as is Mazama Country Inn. The closest campground is Early Winters, with Driveway Butte being just a couple miles further. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
If you need to cancel your registration for some reason, you will get a full refund with 90 days notice, 75% refund with 60 days notice, 50% refund with 30 days notice. With less than 30 days notice, you may transfer your registration to another event, but no refunds will be given. Thanks for understanding.